Christy GriffithChildren: Natalie (5), Daniel (4), Eve (3)
Pediatric Oncology Membership: Eve, age 2, bilateral Wilms Tumor
- Diagnosis- 10/23/09 via an ultrasound and CT scan
- Right nephrectomy and partial left nephrectomy- 1/28/10. Pathology report finds focal anaplasia.
- Completed radiation- 3/2/10
- Completed chemotherapy- 5/10/10
Current State of Oncological Madness: In the throes of uncontrollable scanxiety.
Blog: Eve Vs. Wilms
Melissa RiedererChildren: Penelope (5) and Joshua (3)
Pediatric Oncology Membership: Joshua, age 19.5 months,Wilms Tumor
- Diagnosis- August 19th, 2008, via ultrasound and CT scan, Stage IV, favorable histology. Left kidney nephrectomy (8/20/08), metastasis to lymph nodes and lungs, 3 tumors in lungs
- Completed Radiation-9/11/08
- Completed Chemotherapy Regimen DD4Ha- 3/23/09
- Port Removed- 6/9/09
- Relapse Diagnosed via CT scan- 6/22/09
- Surgery for New Port and Thoracoscopy of Right Lung to Remove Nodule- 7/7/09
- Completed Radiation 2: 10/21/09
- Completed Chemotherapy 2: 5/12/10
Current State of Oncological Madness: Just had first post treatment scan 8/26/10, NED. Also recently watched two cancer kids be buried, so, relieved? yes. Feeling lucky? yes. Ecstatic? no. Ask me in 2.75 yrs. Better yet, get me some research funding.
Blog: LAUGHSTRONG: Team Riederer
Gina StinnettChildren: Jake(4.5), Gwyn(2)
Pediatric Oncology Membership: Gwyn, age 1, Wilms Tumor
- Diagnoses- 6/10/09 ultrasound, 6/11/09 battery of scans to confirm, 6/12/09 right kidney nephrectomy/cantaloupe sized tumor. Stage II FH.
- Completed Chemotherapy- 11/6/09
- Broviac removed- 12/4/09, N.E.D confirmed on 11/25/09
Current State of Oncological Madness: my days are measured in 3 month increments and hair growth.