Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I walk because I look good in cross-trainers.

There are lots of reasons to walk.

(I ate too much Taco Bell.)
(I have an unnatural need to exercise.)

(I walk because I'll have an asthma attack if I run.)

I want you to find the closest CureSearch Walk near you and...run, don't walk, to sign up.

Walk in person. Walk virtually. Walk however you need to walk to let the world know how awesome you are for supporting children's cancer research. Don't hold your breath waiting for someone else to raise money, because that shade of blue just ain't good on anyone.

Just a friendly reminder from your neighborhood power walker.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble with the link above, here's another to try:
    http://tiny.cc/qi1ec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The link now works!

    It wouldn't be a Christy Griffith post if I didn't insert a broken link into my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cross trainers with handles work both the upper and lower body simultaneously, maximising the efficiency of the workout time and burning more calories than a treadmill or an exercise bike


    ReplyDelete